ACTION performer?

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Thu Aug 27 05:00:16 EDT 2015

Hi all,

According to Norwegian law, the performer or main performer of a procedure has to be explicitly recorded. The main performer is not necessarily the same person who records the action, so the COMPOSITION.composer RM object may not be used for this. We can't seem to find any complete description of the ACTION.participations RM object, but if it's possible to specify the role of the participant there, this may possibly be used. Or will we have to explicitly model this in the ACTION.procedure archetype?

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
National ICT Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>