Re: ACTION performer?

thomas.beale@oceaninformatics.com thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Thu Aug 27 05:08:42 EDT 2015

Normally you would use participations.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Bakke, Silje Ljosland" <silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no>
To: "openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org" <openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org>
Subject: ACTION performer?
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 10:00

Hi all,

According to Norwegian law, the performer or main performer of a procedure has to be explicitly recorded. The main performer is not necessarily the same person who records the action, so the COMPOSITION.composer RM object may not be used for this. We can't seem to find any complete description of the ACTION.participations RM object, but if it's possible to specify the role of the participant there, this may possibly be used. Or will we have to explicitly model this in the ACTION.procedure archetype?

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
National ICT Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>