ACTION performer?

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Thu Aug 27 07:40:01 EDT 2015

Hi Silje,

I agree that ACTION.performer would be a useful addition (optional) to the
RM. For now, I model performer as a participation.
ACTION.other_participations inherits ENTRY.other_participations

http://www.openehr.org/releases/trunk/UML/#Diagrams___18_1_83e026d_1433173757197_893618_10673

The basic structure of participation is

performer: PARTY_PROXY
function : e.g "Perfomer" (text)
mode:  "face-to-face communication" (a fixed internal oepnEHR code)

A snippet of openEHR JSON (this applies the participation at composition
level but the internal structure of participation is the same

"ctx/participation_name:0": "Dr. Marcus Johnson",
 "ctx/participation_function:0": "Performer",
 "ctx/participation_mode:0": "face-to-face communication",
 "ctx/participation_id:0": "1345678",

"ctx/participation_name:0": "Dr. Marcus Johnson",
 "ctx/participation_function:0": "Performer",
 "ctx/participation_mode:0": "face-to-face communication",
 "ctx/participation_id:0": "1345678",

   "otherParticipations": [
                                {
                                    "function": {