Representing microseconds in DateTime

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Tue Feb 2 04:58:40 EST 2016

Just for the record, which medical requirement makes measuring
micro-seconds necessary?

By the way, ISO allows one or more digits to represent a decimal
fraction of a second.

I don't have the original standard at hand, but Wikipedia says:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
There is no limit on the number of decimal places for the decimal fraction.

Bert