[FORGED] Re: Representing microseconds in DateTime

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Tue Feb 2 05:17:57 EST 2016

On 02-02-16 11:07, Koray Atalag wrote:

> Hi Bert, I was saying ISO8601 do support this – it is openEHR that
> constrains to milliseconds.

You are right, you do say that. I don't know if your code supports this,
because the ISO-time-string will be converted to a Time-class and must
have the same value when converted back.

The Java 8 LocalTime class supports until 9 decimals.

> In my case it is action potential measurement from myocytes

Sounds interesting, I asked because it is rare to measure microseconds
in medical applications.

regards