Archetype relational mapping - a practical openEHR persistence solution

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Sun Feb 14 18:25:27 EST 2016

One doesn't know what software really does. One must distinguish what
software seems to do and what it really does.

Storing XML really as XML means, storing a lot of redundant information. I
don't know, but I cannot believe postgress really stores the full tag
names,  even when they occur thousand times. I would be really disappointed
if they do.

Bert