Strange use of 'offset' as a settable RM attribute

Koray Atalag k.atalag at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 15 04:37:23 EST 2016

Thanks Heath,

Setting a value constraint makes sense - do you allow negative offset? We have some time series observation data where offset is negative. In practice it doesn't make much sense but in reality it exists.

I can also imagine the sort of problems you may be facing - does this mean we should perhaps define priority/preference over EVENT.time vs. EVENT.offset. Obviously we got a problem when both exists.

Cheers,

-koray