Strange use of 'offset' as a settable RM attribute

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Wed Feb 17 06:00:31 EST 2016

Using the rules could be a useful approach. One thing we decided in the
SEC meeting last week was to rework the 'rules' part of ADL as a small
core model in the BASE component and then re-use that back into ADL2 and
also GDL. This will result in a new small BASE/Rules specification and
the ADL2 and GDL models of rules will then be rewritten to be based on
this. I'm working on the BASE/Rules component right now, and will put it
up very soon in draft (status = DEVELOPMENT) form, so anyone can have a
go at working on it.

I've managed to clean up some of the semantics around functions and
variables etc, so I think the initial version will be reasonable. There
are others who know this area better than I do, so I encourage them to
have a look and if interested to contribute to improving the models, get
involved.

BTW the ADL workbench does display rules:

- thomas