Template Designer alternatives

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:54:38 EST 2016

HI all,
I tried the latest release of the TD and keeps having some constraints on modelling, like the impossibility of specifying that a DV_TEXT will be used as DV_CODED_TEXT on the data type option, or removing (0..0) slots that will not be used on the final OPT.
I'm wondering if are there any template designer alternatives to create operational templates, that allows to set DV_TEXTs as DV_CODED_TEXT only or setting the 0..0 occurrence to SLOT nodes.
Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez