Template Designer alternatives

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:11:27 EST 2016

Hi Heath, I think this would work for my needs, will try it on the weekend and get back here if I find any issues.
Thanks a lot!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez

From: heath.frankel at oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org; openehr-implementers at lists.openehr.org
Subject: RE: Template Designer alternatives
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 23:05:58 +0000

Hi Pablo,
Since templates are intended to assign terminology bindings for specific implementation, the Template Design skips the step to need
 to specify a coded text type and allows you to specify a terminology binding using the Value set (terminology) property as shown below.

The above tab uses the Ocean terminology service (DEMO), you can select predefined value set or select a full terminology. The Generic
 Value Set tab allows your own value set references

Alternatively, you can specify an inline value set using the property above as shown below. Select the Terminology checkbox, enter
 the code and value and finally the terminology drop down list (this needs to be last to get the + button to enable).

Both of these methods result in the OPT outputting a CODE_TEXT constraint.

Heath