Any work on PHR?

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:03:20 EST 2016

Hi Koray,
The EHRServer can be a good fit for the backed repository, can store any document defined by an OPT, is openEHR, is open source, etc....
For the last months I've been involved in a project that integrates data from wearables (integrating UnderArmour, FitBit, etc.), we are working with mobile apps also on that project, with a custom backend. This is all closed source, but I know something about the subject. Just let me know if I can help.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez