GDL rules with "age-dependent" reference ranges

Rong Chen Rong.Chen at cambio.se
Tue Mar 8 01:45:23 EST 2016

Hi Birger

We use DV_DATETIME for patient's birthday and use GDL rule to calculate the actual age at any give point of time. It works in our decision support systems.

I think the operation on DV_DURATION should work too. The actual operation is done by the underlying java library. If you report the issue to the tracker, https://openehr.atlassian.net/projects/GDLED/issues/GDLED-17?filter=allopenissues, we will look into it.

One more thing, you probably want to use .value assignment instead of create operator in your then statement.

Regards,
/Rong