rm_type_name for the DV_DURATIONs primitive object in XML

Sebastian Garde sebastian.garde at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Mar 15 11:43:54 EDT 2016

OK, that would have been my pick as well.

Only that:
- The Java Ref Impl exports it as DV_DURATION (It seems we all agree that this is wrong)
- Template Designer (2.8) exports this as "DURATION" (in the generated OPT).
- The online Template Editor seems to export it either as C_DURATION or DURATION in the 1.4 OPT export (depending on what is constrained?!)

So it seems that C_DURATION is another candidate.

I could however not get any of the tools to just use "String"...

Sebastian