Adressing of i.e. discharge summaries

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Mar 18 01:08:59 EDT 2016

Bjorn, Heath,

FYI - as part of the openEHR sprint, the results of the review feedback is that the previous COMPOSITION for Referral is now generalised to 'Request for service' - http://www.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.18 - and Discharge Summary has been generalised to 'Transfer of Care Summary' - http://www.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1970. You can see this in the history/audit trail for each archetype.

The NEHTA archetypes were aligned with those original archetypes some time ago but have not been updated since.

Regards

Heather