Question about paths to C_SINGLE_ATTRIBUTE alternatives

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:57:14 EDT 2016

@Thomas thanks for the pointer.

We were talking with Diego about the need of storing the nodeId in the IM for datatypes to allow querying over specific DV alternatives of an ELEMENT.value, because for path-based queries having nodeId for DV is easier to implement than trying to derive the DV from it's attributes in the path.

I think this goes in the lines of what Pieter commented on his email.

@All is there any change request to the IM for adding a nodeId field for DATAVALUE, or maybe make it extend LOCATABLE?
Is there any constraint for making DATAVALUE extend LOCATABLE?

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez