RM Participations name/role?

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Thu Nov 24 03:48:57 EST 2016

Hi David,

I think your approach is perfectly valid but I suspect would impose an
overhead of complexity that is not always justified or necessary.

In the original lab system the kind of individual entry tracking you
suggest is probably required to facilitate workflow but by the time it hits
the ehr, that level of granularity is not needed IMO.

Another good example of the way the health data is summarised and
compressed as it passes through the system.

Both approaches are valid IMO.

Ian