Including reference range in archetypes

Dileep V S dileep at healthelife.in
Wed Apr 12 06:36:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create an archetype that screens for health risks. All the
questions have ordinal data. Based on the values selected for the
questions, the consolidate risk value is calculated.

I want the UIi to display appropriate warnings (coloring the risk value
etc) based on a reference range for the value. How can I include the
reference range in the archetype so that the UI can read that and display
the warnings?

thanks for the help
regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dileep at healthelife.in