Random / Synthetic Data Generation over Templates

Anastasiou A. a.anastasiou at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Apr 13 11:33:09 EDT 2017

Hello everyone

I remember some time ago, there was a tool that given a detailed template description, it would populate it with random data taking
into account only knowledge about the datatype.

I vaguely remember Heather Leslie mentioningit but I may be wrong.

Is that functionality available from one of Ocean's tools? (e.g. the Template Designer)

Is similar functionality available through other tools? (e.g. LinkEHR, other).

Looking forward to hearing from you
Athanasios Anastasiou