Add SNOMED codes to values in Internal code set

Dileep V S dileep at healthelife.in
Sat Apr 15 04:59:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to model some archetypes using coded text. The option values
should ideally come from SNOMED. Currently we do not have access to a
terminology service and so we are using Internal codes to achieve what we
want.

However we would like recorded values to also include their SNOMED codes
for backward compatibility when we start using terminology service in the
future. How can we include a terminology code with the option values in
internal code set.

Regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dileep at healthelife.in