Random / Synthetic Data Generation over Templates

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Tue Apr 18 05:02:37 EDT 2017

Hi Athanasios,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'reverse models'?

A couple of CDR vendors have implemented services that allow you to
generate a dummy composition for any template that is registered with the
CDR. That is nice but even nicer would be to have a service that allowed a
dummy composition to be generated 'on-the-fly' from a submitted template,
without leaving the template permanently on the CDR.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: ian at freshehr.com