Little sync problem in Java-code regarding ResourceItem

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Thu Jun 1 03:50:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

A  short notification for there is a small but disturbing problem in
Java-lib code, which I was studying for some project purpose.

In the code in java-libs is in conflict with the specifications (the
specifications are right, also conform the many examples on CKM). It is
not a big thing, but can be confusing for someone new in OpenEHR.

I did not find a Jira-project to post it, so I do it here.

Thx
Bert

The explanation, for if some wants to repair it.

It is about these documents/source files:
1)
https://github.com/openEHR/java-libs/blob/master/openehr-aom/src/main/java/org/openehr/am/archetype/Archetype.java
2)
https://github.com/openEHR/java-libs/blob/master/openehr-rm-core/src/main/java/org/openehr/rm/common/resource/ResourceDescription.java
3)
https://github.com/openEHR/java-libs/blob/master/openehr-rm-core/src/main/java/org/openehr/rm/common/resource/AuthoredResource.java

and this:
4)
http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/latest/docs/ADL1.4/ADL1.4.html#_description_section
5)
http://www.openehr.org/releases/AM/Release-2.0.6/docs/AOM1.4/AOM1.4.html#_resource_description_class

In 5 is *details* of kind Hash<String, ResourceDescription>, which is
also in analogy with 4, where there is an example.
But this conflicts with 1, where there is the code of the
Archetype-class which inherits from 3 (where the ResourceDescription is
found, which is indeed the ResourceDescription class from 2)

There error also occurs in
https://github.com/openEHR/reference-models/blob/master/models/openEHR/Release-1.0.2/XSD/Resource.xsd