Major update to openEHR Task Planning (workflow) draft specification

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Tue Jun 13 03:09:31 EDT 2017

IMO planning is at the same level of execution, not sure why the short name
is needed, trying to make it clear for the reader. But if the short name is
a requirement, a more correct name would be "task management", since it
includes planning, execution, and maybe other processes / states associated
with tasks.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
Cel:(00598) 99 043 145