Major update to openEHR Task Planning (workflow) draft specification

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Tue Jun 13 05:11:46 EDT 2017

yep, 'task management' would also be a good name for what it's about. We
can take a vote in the SEC on the final name, I'm happy with either.

- thomas

On 13/06/2017 08:09, Pablo Pazos wrote:
> IMO planning is at the same level of execution, not sure why the short
> name is needed, trying to make it clear for the reader. But if the
> short name is a requirement, a more correct name would be "task
> management", since it includes planning, execution, and maybe other
> processes / states associated with tasks.
>
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Thomas Beale
> <thomas.beale at openehr.org <mailto:thomas.beale at openehr.org>> wrote:
>

>     Hi Pablo,
>
>     well we needed a short name. The idea we had so far is that the
>     primary theme of this specification is 'planning'; execution etc
>     comes as a logical consequence.
>
>     - thomas
>

>     On 13/06/2017 03:32, Pablo Pazos wrote:
>>     Shouldn't "task planning" be "task planning and execution"? in
>>     reference to the model's name
>>
>>     On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Pablo Pazos
>>     <pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com <mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>> wrote:
>>
>>         Hi Thomas, is there any way to see a diff of the changes?
>>         Going through the full document again to detect changes is
>>         difficult. Thanks!

> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
> Cel:(00598) 99 043 145
> Skype: cabolabs
> 	<http://cabolabs.com/>
> http://www.cabolabs.com <http://www.cabolabs.com/>
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com <mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>
> Subscribe to our newsletter <http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>

Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>
Consultant, ABD Team, Intermountain Healthcare
<https://intermountainhealthcare.org/>
Management Board, Specifications Program Lead, openEHR Foundation
<http://www.openehr.org>
Chartered IT Professional Fellow, BCS, British Computer Society
<http://www.bcs.org/category/6044>
Health IT blog <http://wolandscat.net/> | Culture blog
<http://wolandsothercat.net/>