SHRINE for openEHR ?

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Thu Oct 4 17:19:39 EDT 2018

There is not at the moment, although various people have been thnking
about distributed AQL querying for some years now. THe interesting
version is where server-side computation is used, which is more
compliant with legislation that prohibits health data to flow out of
systems to users with no care relationship.

We don't have a technical work-up of the solution for doing distributed
queries yet (at least not a public one), so if you have technical
proposals, we would be interested to see them.

- thomas

--
Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>