AW: Unique paths for slots problem if slots are filled with same archetype

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Tue Oct 23 06:49:48 EDT 2018

I'm becoming convinced that we need to make a technical change to allow
the slot id be stored in the data, as suggested on the discussion thread
already.

So my suggestion for modellers is: assume it will get solved, and do
your modelling in the natural / preferred way (i.e. don't introduce
hacks like extra CLUSTERs), and we'll work out an ADL-level solution.

It would help if you can add any detailed info to the description of the
PR that Sebastian just created
<https://openehr.atlassian.net/browse/SPECPR-279>.

- thomas