AW: Unique paths for slots problem if slots are filled with same archetype

Sam Heard sam.heard at oceaninformatics.com
Tue Oct 23 09:24:37 EDT 2018

Hi Tom
If we are using the same archetype for the sender info and receiver data then I can see only two sensible options from a design perspective:
1) There are two slots...named receiver and sender.
2) the designer did not know what might be in here so the person filling the slot in the template or the data named them differently.

In many situations it will be critical to differentiated sender and receiver unambiguously so a cluster could be a sensible solution. Otherwise transfering the name of a slot to the name of the archetype in the slot?

Cheers Sam