e-health services landscape - initial proposal, open forum

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Tue Oct 23 10:58:41 EDT 2018

Every so often I get bored of what I am doing and start trying to draw
one of those 'services roadmap' kind of diagrams. These often pretty
pictures appear in slide presentations, in standards, whitepapers etc,
but are not often used as a tool to help map out the road ahead. We do
however need some sort of vision of the future for staking out new
services. I like my latest version enough that I thought it would be
worth putting up publicly to get reactions and input.

Please comment and/or add content to the wiki page
<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/spec/pages/357957633/Services+Landscape+for+e-Health>.