e-health services landscape - initial proposal, open forum
heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Thu Oct 25 01:25:14 EDT 2018
The only way archetypes get included in CKM is that someone builds them and offers them for sharing. And scope for all archetypes includes your use case of consumer entered data, where it is appropriate. So if something you need is not there please work actively with us to improve the situation.
I suggest that you propose candidate archetypes to CKM where they don’t exist or make change requests to existing ones where they need improvement.
* Lifestyle factors - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1648
* Story/History - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.68. Named ‘story’ precisely to be inclusive of consumer entered data.
* Goal - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.124
* Physical activity summary - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2877
* Tobacco smoking summary - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2466
* Smokeless tobacco summary - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2817
* Tobacco use - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1629 – needs to be internalised from the old NEHTA CKM and updated with more recent patterns
* Alcohol consumption summary - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1521
* Alcohol intake https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.216 – also needs to be updated with more recent patterns
* Substance use – https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.146 - needs an update based on further requirements and finalisation of other OBS patters for tobacco and alcohol
* Food item - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.1922
* Dietary nutrients - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2745.
* Micronutrients - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2744
* Fetal movement - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.216
And all the others that are applicable across all domains…
* Body weight
* Waist circumference
* Vital signs – Blood pressure, pulse, temperature
* Family History
* Adverse reactions
* Menstrual cycle
They may not be ready for use out of the box for your purpose or published or covering all potential concepts, but there are a considerable number that are applicable for use by consumers and are not a bad starting point.
From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org> On Behalf Of Bert Verhees
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2018 6:10 AM
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: e-health services landscape - initial proposal, open forum
I miss lifestyle and sport-services which are not explicitly problem related. Maybe others have other suggestions, but I like to focus on these. I think that is the near future, and not already planning them in will be a missed chance. The meaning of the term Healthcare will change to its true meaning. Care related to Health, not only illness. Lifestyle data will be important, already now insurance companies are registering if customers smoke or do sport, and which sport. Some people write down everything they eat.
People use their smartphone to communicate and exchange information. Interestingly, an increasing number of people collect health data on their smartphone such as information about their mood, activity level, nutrition or vital signs including blood pressure or blood glucose levels. Medical research could greatly benefit from these ‘real life’ data. I think OpenEhr must be prepared for this to come, give it room, embrace it.
The same counts for archetypes, there are no archetypes on CKM which are fit to register these kind of things.
I had this discussion already a few times on OpenEhr mailinglists, I only got laughters as reply, that is why I hesitate to discuss it here, but with this, I give it one more chance, just for fun, not expecting any serious result.
On 23-10-18 16:58, Thomas Beale wrote:
Every so often I get bored of what I am doing and start trying to draw one of those 'services roadmap' kind of diagrams. These often pretty pictures appear in slide presentations, in standards, whitepapers etc, but are not often used as a tool to help map out the road ahead. We do however need some sort of vision of the future for staking out new services. I like my latest version enough that I thought it would be worth putting up publicly to get reactions and input.
Please comment and/or add content to the wiki page<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/spec/pages/357957633/Services+Landscape+for+e-Health>.
[cid:image001.png at 01D46C7D.3D1CDAC0]
openEHR-technical mailing list
openEHR-technical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:openEHR-technical at lists.openehr.org>
Software developer, architect
Email: bert.verhees at rosa.nl<mailto:bert.verhees at rosa.nl>
Mobile: +31 06 28050294
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 51258 bytes
More information about the openEHR-technical