e-health services landscape - initial proposal, open forum

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Thu Oct 25 02:24:09 EDT 2018

Thanks for your advice, Heather. To be honest about this. The problem is
that I did not study medical informatics, and I am not sure that archetypes
I write will be regarded as good enough to stand in the showcase. I was
hoping to get some interested to help with that, and then someone who is
regarded as knowledgeable to get them in the place and keep them there.
Because if that fails the work has been done in vain. And I have a busy
life.

But that plan failed. So now plan B. I have found decent datamodels to
register different kind of sportactivities, and the archetypes you list
will certainly help. So maybe I give it a try and people will after reading
this, judge my work mildly.

So thanks again, after my holiday (tomorrow I go), I will give it a try. I
have already written quite a few archetypes, of reasonable quality, but of
course not as matured as the good wines from CKM.

best regards
Bert