e-health services landscape - initial proposal, open forum

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Mon Oct 29 04:26:41 EDT 2018

As mentioned elsewhere, while I completely agree on the lifestyle /
sports / wellness needs in the wider e-health context, at the moment I
am not sure if special SOA services are needed or not, since these kinds
of data can be committed to the EHR using the generic EHR service, just
as for any other kind of data - it's just different archetypes. It may
be that special services for e.g. performance tracking or whatever are
needed, but for now I'm assuming all that stuff is done by applications,
not services.

- thomas