AQL on versioned compositions

Dileep V S dileep at healthelife.in
Tue Oct 30 04:45:55 EDT 2018

Hi,
We are implementing virtual folders to organize compositions as per
episodes of care and encounters. The plan is to keep track of versioned
compositions in encounters to capture the change of information(Complaints
and diagnosis getting resolved across encounters inside an episode).This
will allow us to view the compositions as they were in any encounter and
not the latest version always.

For this we need to be able to query specific versions of compositions
using aql. Can some body point me to the documentation or examples of how
to do this?

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dileep at healthelife.in