FHIR-like terminology 'binding strengths'?

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Tue Apr 16 05:42:36 EDT 2019

I meant to say, in the previous post:

For large domain value sets (anything beyond ?200), I assume the value
set sits in a terminology service, and the archetype just has a binding
straight to that. /So there is no problem with the changing contents of
this kind of value set/, from the archetype point of view, i.e. it's
always the same value set, even if specific codes change in its usage.
/We are only talking about literally inline-included value sets/.

- thomas