AQL questions

Georg Fette georg.fette at uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Apr 25 13:29:40 EDT 2019

Hi Bjørn,
Thank you for your answers. They make me assume that the
CONTAINS-operator is recursive because in your second query you ommited
the part with "CONTAINS OBSERVATION
o[openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.laboratory_test.v1]". Is this assumption
correct ? This would make writing AQL a lot simpler.
Another assumption I have is that the predicate namespaces always relate
to the aliased archetype the path they are used within starts with. In
your first query you use at0001 and at0002 each two times but they seem
to have different meanings.
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B009
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fette at uni-wuerzburg.de